Online invoices for dues is now available
Annual REALTOR® Association Dues Notice
We’re constantly evaluating ways to bring value to our members – from educational opportunities like our Agent Forums, Broker Roundtables, and Inman News subscription that address issues affecting you on a daily basis, to raising the consumer’s awareness of the expertise of our REALTOR® members through our digital billboard network REALTOR® campaign and our REALTOR® Value cards. In 2019, we will continue our work to elevate the professionalism of our members through various professional standards initiatives and bringing in national speakers.
For 2019, your HBR and HAR membership dues will remain the same, while your NAR dues will reflect a $30 increase.
REALTORS® Political Action Committee
When you give to RPAC, your dollars combine with those from nearly one million other REALTORS® to make up the nation's largest Political Action Committee. RPAC's voice is heard loud and clear on Capitol Hill, in state capitals and in town halls across the country.
HBR REALTOR® Housing & Community Fund
The REALTOR® Housing & Community Fund (RH&CF) was established by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® in 1993. This fund is administered by the Hawaii Community Foundation to provide grants to individuals and families in need of housing assistance, as well as to tax-exempt organizations that support programs related to housing and community needs across Oahu. Past recipients of REALTOR® Housing & Community Fund grants include Hawaii HomeOwnership Center, Honolulu Habitat for Humanity, Habitat for Humanity Leeward Oahu, Catholic Charities of Hawaii, Domestic Violence Action Center, aio Foundation for Kahauili Village, and the National Association of REALTORS® Housing Relief Fund.
How to Pay Your Dues
Beginning November 1, 2018, you can pay your dues online with a credit card by December 31, 2018. Phone and walk-in payments must be received by 12PM on Dec. 31, otherwise you can still pay online. Payments received after Dec. 31 will be subject to a late fee.
How Does HBR Use my Dues Money?
HBR is committed to being a good steward of your annual investment in this REALTOR® organization. We put your dues dollars to work, offering myriad benefits and services to enhance your professionalism, including these highlights:
Top 5 Ways Your Dues Dollars Work for You!
- REALTOR® BRANDING CAMPAIGN: Gain maximum exposure for your listings on HiCentral.com; HBR's digital billboard branding campaigns receive an average of 189,000 viewers per month across networks throughout Oahu.
- EDUCATION: *FREE Broker Roundtables *FREE Agent Forums *600 hours annually of FREE or discounted education and training.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES: Complimentary mediation and ombudsman services to save you time and money, and maintain business relationships with your colleagues (a $1,750 value, based on the average lowest cost of an outside mediation).
- LOCAL ADVOCACY: HBR helped to ensure victory for homeowners' rights (passage of ADU legislation; improvements to Residential A), enabling REALTORS® to facilitate more transactions and promote affordable housing and rental options.
- MONTHLY STATS: Get priority access to HBR's bi-monthly housing statistics, including our local neighborhood report.
Want More Reasons?
- Annual FREE shredding service (up to $180 value)
- Outreach & town hall meetings at offices and regional meetings
- Discounted MLS fees ($750 savings)
- News subscription to Inman Select
- REALTOR® Store discounts
- Networking events
- Member workstations
- Weekly e-news & quarterly HBR Update magazine