Steps to Resolution:
- Ask your Principal Broker for assistance resolving any issue that you may have with a fellow REALTOR®.
- Contact HBR's Professional Standards Administrator (PSA) [email protected] or call 792-4945. The PSA may suggest.
- Ombudsman service: An ombudsman is a mediator who tries to resolve an uncomplicated issue by phone.
- Mediation service: In-person mediation is a free service for all HBR members.
- If the issue cannot be resolved using these methods, the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® has a formal complaint process. The complaint packet includes all necessary forms needed to file an Ethics Complaint, an Arbitration Request, or a Mediation Request. For a complete complaints packet including all filing forms contact Lynn Murison at [email protected].