Online invoices for dues will be available on November 1, 2020
Annual REALTOR® Association Dues Notice
- Your annual REALTOR® association dues include your membership to the National Association of REALTORS®, Hawaii REALTORS®, and your local board, the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®.
- For 2021, your REALTOR® association dues will remain the same.
- Annual membership renewal begins on November 1, 2020, and is due by December 31, 2020*
- We have an early-bird drawing for dues and grace period for late fees
Aloha and mahalo for being a valued member!
With the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the way we deliver many of our usual services, we've focused on tackling the issues that are core to your success. To accomplish this, we prioritize:
- supporting PB/BICs
- providing support to property managers
- enhancing professionalism
- providing quality education
Moving forward to support your success today and tomorrow
Members look to HBR for guidance and need-to-know information on issues and limitations brought on by the current pandemic. We will continue to be your resource to stay informed and better equipped to serve your clients. We have also developed key partnerships to help in various areas such as rental assistance, which helps tenants stay in their homes and also helps property managers and landlords to receive rent.
- Full schedule of HBR Continuing Education webinars, most of which we are offering at a discount (free or $5 per credit).
- Key courses including Core A, Core B, and our Disclosure, Discrimination, and Advertising in the Code of Ethics course will continue to be free through the end of the year to help you complete your CE requirement for license renewal and because high ethical and professional conduct standards ensure integrity.
- From May through October 2020, a total of 2,062 members have taken at least one HBR CE webinar for a collective savings of $153,585 on their education and 15,309 CE credits issued.
- Free virtual Regional Group Meetings, Agent Forums, Broker Roundtables, and GMMs allow members to hear from local and national experts concerning issues important to your business.
HBR's Customer Support Team, COVID Hotline, and HiCentral MLS Tech Support have responded to a high volume of calls and emails to provide members with the assistance and support they need. No matter whether your questions were about State and City Orders, CARES Act programs, rental assistance programs, Zoom, virtual open houses, virtual showings, or immoviewer, our dedicated support teams are always here for you.
REALTORS® POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE (RPAC)
When you give to RPAC, your dollars combine with those from nearly one million other REALTORS® to make up the nation's largest Political Action Committee. RPAC's voice is heard loud and clear on Capitol Hill, in state capitals, and in town halls across the country. An investment in RPAC protects the real estate industry, your clients and your profession. Click here for more on what RPAC has done for REALTORS® in 2020.
HBR REALTORS® CARE
The REALTORS® Care Fund was established by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® in 1993 to support programs and initiatives that provide a safety net for housing by:
This fund is seeded by contributions from individual REALTORS® and HBR members for annual grant-giving and is administered by the Hawaii Community Foundation. Past recipients of REALTORS® Cares Fund grants include Catholic Charities Hawaii, Domestic Violence Action Center, Habitat for Humanity Leeward Oahu, Hawaii HomeOwnership Center, Hawaii Meals On Wheels, Hawaiian Community Assets, Honolulu Habitat for Humanity, aio Foundation for Kahauili Village, and the National Association of REALTORS® Housing Relief Fund. Click here for more info.
Pay online with a credit card | Pay over the phone | Pay by check - mailed to HBR office
Due to concerns over COVID-19, we are encouraging contactless payments
No in-person/walk-in payments and no cash payments will be accepted
More info on payment methods
Members whose dues payments are received between November 1 to December 25, 2020 will be entered into a weekly Early-bird Prize Drawing to win one of eight $250 cash prizes. One winner will be drawn each week -- the earlier you pay your dues, the more chances you have to win.
If you are unable to pay by the December 31st renewal due date, you will have until January 18, 2021 to remit payment without penalty. Payments received after January 18th will be subject to late fees of $75.
How Does HBR Use my Dues Money?
HBR is committed to being a good steward of your annual investment in this REALTOR® organization, which ultimately is an investment in yourself. We put your dues dollars to work, offering myriad benefits and services to enhance your professionalism, including these highlights:
Top 5 Ways Your Dues Dollars Work for You!
- REALTOR® BRANDING: Gain maximum exposure for your listings on HiCentral.com.
- EDUCATION: *FREE Broker Roundtables *FREE Agent Forums *600 hours annually of FREE or discounted education and training.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES: Complimentary mediation and ombudsman services to save you time and money, and maintain business relationships with your colleagues (a $1,750 value, based on the average lowest cost of an outside mediation).
- LOCAL ADVOCACY: HBR helped to ensure victory for homeowners' rights (passage of ADU legislation; improvements to Residential A), enabling REALTORS® to facilitate more transactions and promote affordable housing and rental options.
- MONTHLY STATS: Get priority access to HBR's bi-monthly housing statistics, including our local neighborhood report.
Want More Reasons?
- Annual FREE shredding service (up to $180 value) -- for 2020: once allowable in accordance with City & County of Honolulu Orders
- Outreach & town hall meetings at offices and regional meetings
- Discounted MLS fees ($750 savings)
- News subscription to Inman Select
- REALTOR® Store discounts
- Discounted services and products from select member benefits providers
- Networking events
- Member workstations
- Weekly e-news & quarterly HBR Update magazine