Online invoices for 2024 dues are now available (as of November 1, 2023)
Annual REALTOR® Association Dues Notice
- Your annual REALTOR® association dues include your membership to the National Association of REALTORS® (that includes an NAR Consumer Advertising Campaign Fee, which increased $6 for 2024), Hawaii REALTORS®, and your local board, the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®.
- Annual membership renewal begins on November 1, 2023, and is due by December 31, 2023. Payments received after the due date are subject to a late fee of $75.
- Cashless transactions only: Pay by credit card or check. Ways to pay | Payment instructions | Online payment tutorial
Aloha and mahalo for being a valued member!
We focus on tackling the issues that are core to your success. To accomplish this, we prioritize:
- supporting PB/BICs
- providing support to property managers
- government advocacy to protect against legislation that negatively impacts your clients, your business, and your livelihood
- enhancing professionalism
- providing quality education
Moving forward to support your success today and tomorrow
Members look to HBR for guidance and need-to-know information on issues that impact their business. We will continue to be your resource to stay informed and better equipped to serve your clients. We have also developed key partnerships to help in various areas such as rental assistance, which helps tenants stay in their homes and also helps property managers and landlords to receive rent.
- Full schedule of HBR Continuing Education webinars, most of which we offer at a significant discount including key courses including Core A and Core B and our own Code of Ethics course to help you complete your CE requirement for license renewal as well as the mandatory NAR ethics requirement. We hold our members to high ethical and professional conduct standards to ensure integrity.
- Regional Group Meetings, Agent Forums, Broker Roundtables, and GMMs allow members to hear from local and national experts concerning issues important to your business.
HBR's Customer Support Team and HiCentral MLS Client Care Team respond to a high volume of calls and emails to provide members with the assistance and support they need and are always here for you.
REALTORS® POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE (RPAC)
When you voluntarily give to RPAC, your dollars combine with those from nearly one million other REALTORS® to make up the nation's largest Political Action Committee. RPAC's voice is heard loud and clear on Capitol Hill, in state capitals, and in town halls across the country. An investment in RPAC protects the real estate industry, your clients and your profession. Click here for more on what RPAC has done for REALTORS®.
HBR REALTORS® CARE FUND
The REALTORS® Care Fund was established by the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® in 1993 to support programs and initiatives that provide a safety net for housing by:
This fund is seeded by voluntary contributions from individual REALTORS® and HBR members for annual grant-giving and is administered by the Hawaii Community Foundation. To date, our members have helped HBR to donate more than $500,000 in grants to community organizations. Past recipients of REALTORS® Cares Fund grants include Achieve Zero, Catholic Charities Hawaii, Domestic Violence Action Center, Family Promise of Hawaii, Habitat for Humanity Leeward Oahu, Hawaii HomeOwnership Center and HHOC Housing & Land Trust, Hawaii Meals On Wheels, Hawaiian Community Assets, Honolulu Habitat for Humanity, aio Foundation for Kahauili Village, U.S. Vets - Waianae, and the National Association of REALTORS® Housing Relief Fund. Click here for more info.
How Does HBR Use my Dues Money?
HBR is committed to being a good steward of your annual investment in this REALTOR® organization, which ultimately is an investment in yourself. We put your dues dollars to work, offering myriad benefits and services to enhance your professionalism, including these highlights:
Top 5 Ways Your Dues Dollars Work for You!
- REALTOR® BRANDING: Gain maximum exposure for your listings on HiCentral.com.
- EDUCATION: *FREE Broker Roundtables *FREE Agent Forums *600 hours annually of FREE or discounted education and training.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES: Complimentary mediation and ombudsman services to save you time and money, and maintain business relationships with your colleagues (a $1,750 value, based on the average lowest cost of an outside mediation).
- LOCAL ADVOCACY: HBR helped to ensure victory for homeowners' rights (passage of ADU legislation; improvements to Residential A), enabling REALTORS® to facilitate more transactions and promote affordable housing and rental options.
- MONTHLY STATS: Get priority access to HBR's bi-monthly housing statistics, including our local neighborhood report.
Want More Reasons?
- Annual FREE shredding service (up to $180 value)
- Outreach & town hall meetings at offices and regional meetings
- Discounted MLS subscription ($750 savings)
- News subscription to Inman Select ($250 value)
- REALTOR® Store discounts
- Discounted services and products from select member benefits providers
- Networking events
- News and information shared in weekly e-news & quarterly HBR Update magazine