How this project benefits you
Using an MLS Bluetooth lockbox on your listings
- Increases security for the property
- Controls liability and protects access to your listing
- Provides you with showing information and automatic feedback from showing appointments through the SentriKey mobile app
- Saves you time and money because you don’t have to purchase a new lockbox or have to worry about storing, tracking, or maintaining your own lockbox
- MLS subscribers/participants can request a Bluetooth lockbox to use on a new listing at no cost.
- Use of MLS lockbox based on availability -- we have 1,000 Bluetooth lockboxes in our inventory.
- MLS subscribers/participants can use the MLS lockbox for the duration of their active listing.
- When the listing closes (i.e. goes from “active” to “sold” status), the MLS lockbox is returned to HBR and goes back into the loan pool.
Ready to request a lockbox?
- Create your new listing in the MLS as usual.
- On the new Lockbox tab, check the box for “Request a lockbox.”
- You will receive an email confirmation from HBR staff within 24 business hours of your request with further instructions.
- Your assigned MLS Bluetooth Lockbox will be available for pick up at HBR (1136 12thAvenue, Honolulu, 96816) -or- from one of the participating REALTOR® member offices as instructed in your email confirmation.
- If an MLS Bluetooth lockbox is not available at the time of your request, you will be placed on a waitlist.
Who can participate in the lockbox project?
Full HiCentral MLS subscribers/participants who can make the request in their new listing are eligible to receive a lockbox at no cost.
Need lockbox training or support?
Contact SentriLock Tech Services at 1-877-736-8745 for training and operational lockbox support. SentriLock tech staff are available 7-days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time (3:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Hawaii Time).
For more information
If you have questions or need more information on this project, please call