REGISTER -- Early-bird registration ends Nov. 11 | Download flyer
Quick links: Schedule | Sponsors | Download program
- Wednesday, November 30 - Virtual education session: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 2: In-person at Hawaii Convention Center | 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | Self-parking: $12
- Two additional education sessions
- Luncheon program featuring 2023 Board of Directors Installation, HBR REALTOR® of the Year and 2022 Aloha 'Aina Award Winners, and more!
- Early-bird registration: October 10 - November 11
- Last day to register: November 18
- Cost: $60 early-bird registration for members ($70 non-member), additional $10 after November 11
- For guest registration, email [email protected]
- For luncheon table registration: Download Registration Form
Walk-ins at Convention Center on Friday, December 2:
Limited walk-in registrations will be accepted at the Kokua Table (next to Registration kiosks).
Walk-in rates: $70 for members / $80 for members' guests -- cashless transactions only (pay by credit card or check)
We're presenting one day of virtual education on Wednesday, November 30th, followed by an in-person event featuring additional education sessions, trade show, and luncheon program on December 2nd at the Hawaii Convention Center. Join us for sessions designed to enhance your professional development and network with our sponsors and your fellow REALTORS®.
Schedule at a Glance: Wednesday | Friday
Session details and panelists/speakers are subject to change. More details will be added.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2 | DAY 2 AT HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER
Opens at 8 a.m.
Kokua Table (next to Registration kiosks):
REALTORS® Pride Tables & HBR REALTOR® Store (Cashless transactions only -- pay by credit card or check)
9 a.m. & 10 a.m.
Workshops: Each 45-minute session repeats so you can attend both topics
9 a.m. & 10 a.m. - Room 301B
PRESENTERS: Chuck Garrett, HiCentral MLS Vice President; Karyn Shaughnessy, HiCentral MLS Director; Ernest Yagi, HBR Professional Standards Committee Vice-Chair; Michael Fry and Jennifer Sakumoto, HiCentral MLS
9 a.m. & 10 a.m. - Room 301A
PRESENTERS: Laura Lewis, HBR Director; Francis Van Rafelghem, HBR Grievance Committee Chair; Nathan Aipa, HBR General Counsel; and Lynn Murison, HBR Senior Professional Standards Administrator
2023 Board of Directors Installation, announcement of 2022 HBR REALTOR® of the Year, Aloha 'Aina Awards, Marcus Nishikawa Education & Professional Achievement Award, and more!
Salad: Mari’s Garden market greens, cherry tomato, and cucumber with lilikoi-ume vinaigrette
Main Entrée: Grilled breast of chicken with mushroom duxelle; steamed island catch with Asian butter sauce; grilled bok choy and jasmine rice
Vegan Entrée: Roasted vegetables & hummus in a polenta tart with tomato coulis
Dessert: Chocolate mousse cake with fresh berries
REALTOR® Pride Details
REALTOR® Pride | 8 a.m.: HiCentral MLS Corner & Coffee; Hawaii REALTORS®, and more!
- Cashless transactions only. Visa, MC, Discover Card, American Express, and checks payable to Honolulu Board of REALTORS accepted. NO CASH.
Mahalo to our Sponsors
Bank of Hawaii
Central Pacific Bank
First Hawaiian Bank
American Savings Bank
Title Guaranty Hawaii
HiCentral MLS, Ltd.
Comparion Insurance Agency
Compass Home Loans LLC
Fidelity National Title & Escrow of Hawaii
First American Title
First Hawaii Title
Hawaii Mortgage Experts
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
Old Republic Exchange
Old Republic Title & Escrow of Hawaii
Premier Title & Escrow of Hawaii
Valley of the Temples
Veterans United Home Loans of Hawaii
America's Preferred Home Warranty, Inc.
Ho'okele Title & Escrow
INPAC Wealth Solutions
Navy Federal Credit Union
Territorial Savings Bank
Sponsor page: Learn more about each company and the dedicated team members waiting to help you and your clients - here