HBR GMM 2023 Mele for Maui - A GMM fundraiser to benefit Maui REALTORS®
Join us on December 8 at the Convention Center for:
- Educational workshops - Enhance your professional development
- Networking trade show - Visit 40 vendors plus a special Maui Marketplace
- Luncheon program - Announcements of the HBR REALTOR® of the Year, 2023 Aloha ‘Āina REALTOR® Award winners, Nishikawa Education & Professional Achievement Award winner, and more.
- Concert & fundraiser - Stay for a concert featuring special guest musicians. Fundraiser will benefit the 90 Maui REALTORS® who lost their homes in the wildfires.
Can't make it to the GMM, but still want to help Maui?
1. Please click the button below to donate directly to the HBR - Malama Maui REALTORS® campaign:
A portion of the GMM registration will go to REALTORS® Association of Maui's Community Foundation to assist efforts to house people displaced from their homes due to the wildfires. Our goal is to raise $25,000 for Maui REALTORS®.
- Early-bird rate through 8 a.m. on Nov. 13*: $100 (members) / $110 (non-members)
- After 8 a.m. on Nov. 13: $110 (members) / $120 (non-members)
*Special Prize Drawing for Early-bird Registrants:
All paid early-bird registrants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of two prizes:
- Las Vegas Package includes:
- Two (2) tickets (50-yard line) to the Raiders vs. Chargers NFL game at Allegiant Stadium on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2023
- Roundtrip airfare for two (Hawai’i-Vegas) for the game (Hawaiian Airlines)
- 3-night stay at the California Hotel (Premium room) for the game
- Roundtrip airfare for two on Alaska Airlines to any U.S. destination they serve.
Walk-ins at Convention Center on Friday, Dec. 8:
Limited walk-in registrations will be accepted at the Kokua Table (next to Registration kiosks).
Walk-in rates: $110 (members) / $120 (non-members) -- credit card or check payments only (no cash)
Convention Center Parking: $15
Opens at 8 a.m.
Kokua Table (next to Registration kiosks):
REALTORS® Pride Tables & HBR REALTOR® Store (credit card or check payment only -- no cash)
Sponsor door prize giveaways: Scan your SentriKey ID barcode at the Door Prize Entry table to be entered to win any of the door prizes.
Trade Show: 40 vendors
Plus a special Maui Marketplace featuring 9 vendors. Your purchases directly support Maui businesses, all while finding some great holiday gifts!
8:30 - 10:45 a.m.
SESSION 1: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Neighborhoods: Niu Valley-Hawai'i Kai
Whether you're a newer agent or just not as familiar with these featured neighborhoods, you're sure to gain interesting historical information about the development of these areas, key market statistics, and expert tips about buying and selling in these neighborhoods so you can best serve your clients.
SESSION 2: 9:45 -10:45 a.m.
NAR Lawsuits and the Changing Landscape of Real Estate
Our panel will delve into the NAR class-action lawsuits – providing the latest updates and insights and discussing the potential impact on the future of real estate, commission structures, and the MLS.
Session is designed to keep members informed and share perspectives on a critical issue that could change the landscape of our industry.
Luncheon Program - Ballroom doors open at 11:15 a.m.
Announcement of 2023 HBR REALTOR® of the Year, Aloha ‘Āina REALTOR® Award winners, and more.
Sponsor door prize giveaways
Maui Haku Lei Salad
- or -
Mele for Maui Concert & Fundraiser
Featuring special guest musicians:
Jon Yamasato, Alx Kawakami, Michelle Lynch, Kevin Inn, and Cyd Rosa
Fundraiser: Please donate to help 90 REALTORS® on Maui who lost their homes in the wildfires.
REALTOR® Pride | 8 a.m. - Sponsor door prize entry; HiCentral MLS: SentriLock; DEI and RPAC; YPN of O'ahu; Hawai'i Homeownership Center; Hawai'i REALTORS®; C&C of Honolulu: Real Property Assessment Division, Shoreline Division; State of Hawai'i: DCCA Real Estate Branch, Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Cashless transactions only. Visa, MC, Discover Card, American Express, and checks payable to Honolulu Board of REALTORS accepted. NO CASH.
First American Title
Hawaii Mortgage Experts
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
Ho'okele Title & Escrow
Navy Federal Credit Union
Old Republic Exchange
Old Republic Title & Escrow of Hawaii
Premier Title & Escrow of Hawaii
Territorial Savings Bank
Veterans United Home Loans of Hawaii
Ward Village Properties
America's Preferred Home Warranty
Castle Hospitality Group
Enviro Solutions Hawaii
Fidelity National Title
First Hawaii Title
Hawaii Business Magazine
Hawaii Mortgage Group
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
Kapili Roofing & Painting
- 808 Laser (home décor)
- Goddess Glow (bath & body)
- Haleakala Supah Shots (food)
- HumBowBarks (pet wear)
- Kālai Lā'au (jewelry)
- Malia and Company Apparel (clothing)
- Mise Kimono (accessories)
- She Wood Go (custom woodworking)
- Wailea Notes (stationery)